Warning: Use of undefined constant template_directory - assumed 'template_directory' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /nfs/c01/h06/mnt/8369/domains/sybarites.com/html/wp-content/themes/unsleepable/single.php on line 7

Harry Winston Sold To Aber Diamond

The Canadian diamond mining corporation Aber has purchase all of Harry Winston. Aber previously owned 51% of Harry Winston and purchased the remaining 49% last week. Aber now has alot of control of the diamond market at it owns both mining and retailing of diamonds much like De Beers.